Lowongan Kerja Tambang Jakarta & Kalimantan PT Thiess Indonesia; Jobs 4 positions
As multinational company with over 7,500 employees in Indonesia, our people are keys to our success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated service in mining, civil construction, process engineering oil & gas and telecommunication across a number of operational locations throughout Indonesia.
Currently Thiess Indonesia is seeking high calibre candidates for our projects in Kalimantan operations and Jakarta Head Office to fill the position of:
1. DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER – KALIMANTAN – Reporting to the Project Manager you will assist the Project Manager to plan, lead, organise and control project resources, in human and equipment capital terms, to meet both client and company targets in a safe and cost-effective manner.
2. PROJECT MANAGER – KALIMANTAN – Reporting directly to the Operational Manager Mining, the Project Manager will be responsible for the outcomes of the project. Critical to your success is your ability to lead and manage the project to ensure that the targets on safety, production, maintenance, people and financial/commercial outcomes are met. In your career to date, you will have worked with a work diverse and multicultural work force greater than 1,200 people on either mining or civil related projects.
3. PROJECT SERVICES MANAGER – EAST KALIMANTAN – Reporting to the Project Manager, this position will accountable to organise and coordinate all tasks related to the engineering and environmental activities, such as mine planning, survey, mine rehabilitation and explosive & blasting activity; coach all subordinates to get maximum performance and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly mine planning reports.
4. ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT SUPERINTENDENT – JAKARTA – Reporting to the Training and Development Manager your will provide contribution to the success of company by effectively evaluating, developing and implementing plans to meet staff development needs within TCI. This will include the development and implementation of staff development system and the leadership of the Organisation Development team to support succession planning within organization/ company.
• Minimum Tertiary qualification (degree) in Mine Engineer, Surveyor or related mining discipline – essential and Have “Utama” Indonesian mining certificate is desirable (position no. 1-3)
• Have minimum of 15 years professional experience in large open cut mining operation of which at least two or three years in production/ service supervision/ management role (position no. 1-2).
• Have minimum of 10 years experience in the area of open pit mining management involving in mine planning and mine environmental; proven skills in utilising software such as Minescape, Xpac would be and advantage (position no. 3)
• Have degree in HR Management or Social Science and or certification in leaning and people development with minimum 5 years experience in Training and or HR Generalist role – with leadership/supervisor experience and must have facilitation skill is required (position no. 4)
• An excellent written and verbal communication skill in English is required.
• Strong leadership, able to communicate at Senior levels both internal and externally, strong production focus and successful track record, proven to achieve targets and computer literate is a must (all positions).
As the successful candidate, you will be offered a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package which has been designed to attract the highest caliber individual. It will include salary, medical, accommodation and travel and will be commensurate with the top quartile range in the prevailing market. You will also be offered unparalleled opportunity and scope for your career development within a world class contract mining company that is dedicated and successful delivery of project value to our clients via the use of superior management system and procedures.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now at: http://careers.thiess.co.id or send your resume to PO BOX 1143/JKS 12011 no longer than 2 weeks from the date of publication.
“ONLYSUITABLEAND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR FURTHER PROCESS”
Expiry date: April 17, 2010