Job vacancy terbaru lowongan IT Komputer
American Red Cross (Banda Aceh)
The American Red Cross Tsunami Recovery Program (TRP) had been established to direct the organization’s response to the South Asia tsunami disaster. The TRP activities focus on integrated community recovery and preparedness interventions in tsunami affected countries in Asia and East Africa in collaboration with Red Cross and non-Red Cross partners. Please visit www.redcross.org/tsunamirelief
The Indonesia TRP Delegation operates from offices in Banda Aceh, Calang, Lamno. It also has liaison offices in Jakarta, and other areas in Aceh province in collaboration with the Indonesian Red Cross.
The American Red Cross seeks dynamic individuals to fill the :
Sr. Database Officer
(Aceh – Banda Aceh)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Ability to relate to stakeholders across all levels
* Good time and stress management skills
* Commitment and motivation
* Excellent command of the English language with good writing and communication skills, and full computer literacy
* A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline (ideally systems / database development and management, computer science). A graduate degree preferred
* Advance understanding (either training and experience) of the database application and information analysis programs such e.g. MS Access, SPSS, SQL, EPI Info, C# or related programs
* At least 2 years professional work experience in database development and management
* To comply with the overall approach to monitoring and evaluation of the TRP and support the Indonesian programme in implementing the M&E requirements at each stage of the project cycle.
* To assist the ARC M&E Delegate in managing and overseeing the TRP beneficiary database operation and output ensuring accurate recording of beneficiary data, the production of programme monitoring reports and the analysis from database information for programme evaluations and agency learning.
* Identify the needs of users and query data, analyze and produce reports in a format that meets these needs
* Problem solving of issues raised by users on a timely and customer-focused manner
* Monitoring and planning data flows for any revisions to the database
* Proactive identification and anticipation of issues / risks and strategies to resolve / mitigate
* Provide suggestions for systems improvement and service delivery to stakeholders
* Develop effective storage, archiving, back up, recovery and reporting mechanisms
* Develop / write programs for the database as required by stakeholders
* Liaising closely and effectively with other stakeholders, including the project manager, M&E and communication staff across the ARC projects and IT support team
* Work with the ARC M&E Delegate, as required on all aspects of assessments, capacity building baseline/end line surveys, evaluations and other specific tasks that may required direct or indirect support of the Database.
* Perform any other relevant duties related to M&E and Database as required
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to email@example.com put Job title in Subject line. Only applications in English and short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after February 20, 2009 will not be considered.