Lowongan PT Cirebon Power Services; Lowongan PLN Swasta 3 posisi
CFPP O&M Company
REQUIRES PROFESSIONAL STAFF
FOR OPERATION OF 1X660MW COAL FIRED POWER PLANT
Under Indonesia’s independent power development programme, The IPP comapny has a 660 MW capacity of coal-fired Power Station on a build-own-operate basis. The IPP owner operates the Power Station over a 30 years period through the O&M company.
The Plant is located about 3 hours away from Indonesian Capital City, and is near the city with population of two millions .
The O&M company desires to to recruit a team to operate and maintain the plant to world class standards. We require Indonesian professionals, with excellent technical ability and proficient English language skills, who can work with drive and enthusiasm in a strong teamwork environment.
We are currently seeking:
RCM & QC ENGINEER
• Knowledge of basic coal fired power plant in operation and maintenance side
• Ability to use some softwares such as: MS Office (MS Words, MW-Excel, MS-Project, MS-Power Point,MS-Visio); Auto CAD and CMMS (MAXIMO, SAP or Engica);
• Understanding to maintain document control system for maintenance procedure/instruction/drawings/etc
• Understanding RCM method; included database set up and software implementation
• Understand Root Cause Failure Analysis and Reporting
• Understand Quality Control/Assurance and ISO Management System-ISO 9001
• Familiar to use condition monitoring tools and analyze the result
• Understand of plant modification concept, proposal and implementation
1) Male, Max Age 40 years Old
2) Holding minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Mechanical or Electrical graduated from accredited college or university.
3) Have minimum 5 years working experience at Coal Firing Power Plant or Heavy Industries (Oil&Gas or Petrochemical)
4) Have hold minimum 4 years as Reliability/Condition Monitoring/QC Supervisor or Engineer Position. Combined of 3 job positions are preferred.
5) Hold of training certificates for ISO-9001; Vibration Monitoring Level-1; RCFA and RCM basic knowledge are more preferred
6) Willing to be located in Cirebon
FIRE COMMANDER FOR POWER PLANT
• Leading Fire prevention before getting assist from authorized instance.
• Arrangement work program and activities of fire prevention.
• Propose the budget, facilities and fire prevention facilities to Management.
• Male, Max age 40 years old.
• Min. High School
• Min. 3 Years Experience with same position.
• Willing to be located in Cirebon
• Has follow technical fire prevention basic level 1, basic level II and health & safety Primary Level Expert Course.
• Strong Leadership and good interpersonal skill
• Fluent Speaking and Writing English
• Proficient in Computer (MS Office).
PLANT PERFORMANCE ENGINEERS
The position will be responsible for:
Collecting, inputting, and processing data for plant availability & efficiency monitoring, collecting and processing data for energy transactions, investigating and resolving plant availability problems and preparing reports.
Carry out plant testing to evaluate plant efficiency and propose remedies to optimise plant performance.
The candidate qualification as below:
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum D3 degree in engineering from reputable University but Bachelor (S1) is preferred
- Self motivated technical ability, with minimum 3 years experience in power plant operation for S1, and 5 years experience in power plant operation for Diploma III (Plant Performance Staff or Assistant Unit Controller is preferable)
- Familiar with steam power plant efficiency and having knowledge of plant availability would be advantage
- Having a good practical knowledge of office computer systems including database system & visual basic application is preferable
- Good communication in writing and verbal
- Having behaviour supporting the work for high accuracy and precision
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in their area of expertise.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Candidates seeking one of these positions with our International Company, offering excellent career development and progression opportunities, should apply by sending a fully detailed CV in English, within 10 days of this publication to:
Human Resources of The O&M Company
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph and contact;
Email at: email@example.com
Please quote your position applied on the email subject.