IBM has always delivered technology innovation to our customers. Now, we partner with them in their business and help them become special company, and to stay special. To make our customers special, we need people who are above the ordinary. IBM Indonesia recruits best-in-class professionals to deliver best breed of IT Solutions and Services to customers.
Do you have the confidence? Do you have the enthusiasm? Do you have the insights to partner with customers and deliver solutions and have significant positive impact on their business?
IBM Apprenticeship Indonesia
This is a 4 (four) months program that accelerates personal transformation from university to world-class corporate life in information technology industry.
The participants will be inspired, enabled, and empowered in a world class corporation working environment through in-class training, e-learning, individual and group workshops. They will manage real-world business issues through business unit assignments. Specifically, they will be exposed to both hard and soft skills by mastering the following topics: basic (IBM) key products and value propositions, (IBM) core processes, customer value method, and corporate (IBM) values and leadership competencies.
A road show in 4 cities will be conducted to select the right candidates (see detail below).
Why you should join:
* If you’re looking for a world class enablement that give you tools and atmosphere to expand your personal capacity in leading, teaming, and progressing.
* If you’re aspiring to develop your networks with positive attitudes and highly skilled individuals.
* If you believe in progress: positive changes that make you better.
* If you’re passionate in information technology’s thought leadership, solutions, and implementations that creates business value.
* Fresh graduates (Bachelor degree) with no more than 1 year working experience
* Minimum GPA of 3 (out of 4)
* Deliver excellent result in non-academic activities
Schedule & Process
The selection process will be clustered in four cities with the following detail:
Date – City – University – Venue
February 9th, 2012 Yogyakarta – UGM – Gedung University Club
February 14th, 2012 Surabaya – ITS – Ruang Ambition Gedung SAC
February 20th, 2012 Bandung – ITB – Aula Timur
February 27th, 2012 Jakarta – UI – Pusat Studi Jepang
For every session in each city:
* The morning session (start at 08:30) is available for everyone who are interested in IBM and IT industry in general. It will consist of brief description about IBM, its belief, solutions, and vision. A talk show with new IBMer and IBM manager/leader will be conducted to facilitate more down to earth discussion with the audience.
* The afternoon session (start at 13:00) is for written test and it is based on INVITATION only. The invitation will be sent at the latest 3 days before the test date in each city.
* The specific interview schedule for the participant who passed the written test will be announced at the end of the afternoon session.
How to Apply IBM Apprenticeship Indonesia
For those whose registered at the Career Center below :
Please submit your CV to the respective Career Center. Please DO NOT e-mail your CV to : email@example.com
University – Career Center Website
UGM – ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id
ITS – sac.its.ac.id
ITB – pcd.itb.ac.id
UI – cdc.ui.ac.id
- Please bring your cover letter and CV if you are going to take the test.
- The final CV Submission is on January 31, 2012.
- Any announcements and program update will be done through Facebook fans page: IBM Indonesia
- If you are interested about IBM but not ready to take the selection process for Apprenticeship 2012, you may want to attend the morning session of the Agenda above.