Few places offer as many opportunities as IBM to gain knowledge in your field of expertise, work in a stimulating environment, and be rewarded for outstanding performance. Interested in consulting? Work for an industry leader as part of IBM’s Global Business Services. Are you a technician, engineer or technology innovator? At IBM’s Research Division you’ll work with an elite and truly global body of researchers.
What’s your passion? Learn new skills, work across different disciplines or move into new challenges. It’s possible with our award-winning, customized professional development and leadership training. On average, every IBM employee takes advantage of more than 60 hours of training a year.
IBM offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses for all employees. We believe that global innovation demands diverse employees and attractive work/life initiatives that sustain, and retain, them. IBM gives you the power to design your workday, and your life, according to your unique styles and needs.
Information Management Team Lead
Job ID S_D-0434631
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country Indonesia
Work city Jakarta Job area Sales
Travel 25% travel annually
Job category Software Development & Support
Business unit Other
Job role Software Architect
Job role skillset AIM.Application Services/Infrastructure
# To lead a team of technical consultants, project manager, and architect to deliver the solution and perform the project activities:
- To perform consulting, education, and support for IBM Software, specifically for software in Information Management brand / product family – Enteprise Data Warehouse and related area.
- The work includes understanding customer requirements, design a workable solution, develop the solution, test the solution, until deployment the solution into a workable production environment, and generate relevant documentations based on IBM Project Management methodology
- Perform tuning of data base to improve performance (analyse, provide recommendation, execute the agreed action)
- Possess the capabilities as project manager and architect, as well as lead technical person.
# Support sales/engagement team during proposal development / selling cycle
- Contribute to Statement of Work (SOW) development
- Develop workable solution designs for customer, using Information Management software
- Review SOW and solution prepared by others/other team.
# Work closely with project managers and/or solution architect from IBM Software Group.
# To improve individual value by constantly upgrading skills, get product and professional certifications, and active in Give-back activities.
# To understand and to comply with the IBM business ethics and applicable law
# Min 8 years experience in Information Management, with at least 6 years experience in managing projects and/or leading team in Enterprise Data Warehouse implementation.
# Posses in-depth skills on Information Management area, including Enterprise Data Warehouse implementation experience, Master Data Management, and supporting
# Good high level understanding of IT infrastructure aspects that are required for database performance improvement (storage, network, hardware, os, monitoring tools, etc) – able to communicate and discuss with the relevant infrastructure team that are supporting
# Skill and knowledge on IBM Information Management product is an advantage (e.g. DB2, DataStage, QualityStage, Information Analyzer, Master Data Management)
* Bachelor’s Degree
* English: Fluent
* Indonesian: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Click here to apply onlline : IBM Career
Posted in: IT Komputer, Sales Marketing